Employed by: Director of Campgrounds
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Ensures Good Host concepts are utilized with every staff contact with public.
Responsible to: Campground Manager
Administers: Fee Collection, Information and Customer Service
Purpose of Job: Ensuring that campers have a pleasant and safe visit. Assists manager with maintenance & safety of facilities within annual budget.
- Responsible for general campground maintenance including lawn mowing & weed eating.
- Performs light maintenance of bathrooms such as clearing stopped drains, toilets and faucets.
- Assists in weekly inspection of campgrounds.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Uses “Good Host” concepts with the public.
- Identifies safety hazards with Manager.
- Responsible for provision of information about facility and area, act as liaisons with forest visitors and perform security patrols.
- Attends meetings held regularly during the season as a combination of planning work assignments and training opportunities.
- Be present nights, weekends & holidays other than scheduled days off. Other absences coordinated with manager.