REPORTS TO: Regional Manager and Lead Host
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum High School Diploma.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Daily cleaning of all bathrooms (on assigned days) to CFAIA standards to assure quality sanitation and housekeeping standards. Additional cleaning if use dictates.
- Performs light maintenance of bathrooms such as clearing stopped drains, toilets and faucets.
- Rake/clean campsites and other campground facilities.
- Remove and disposes of ashes/wood in fire rings.
- Assists with weekly inspection of campgrounds. Identifies safety hazards and repair with manager.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Uses “Good Host” concepts with the public.
- Responsible for provision of information about facility and area.
- May attend meetings held regularly during the season as a combination of planning work assignments and training opportunities.
- Provides required mowing.
- Coordinates all maintenance functions with Lead Host
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Ensures Good Host concepts are utilized with every staff contact with public.
Essential Functions of the Position:
In order to complete the detailed responsibilities of the position, individuals must be able to:
- Move, lift and utilize handheld gas powered grounds keeping equipment
- Operate mowing equipment.
- Bend and squat to pick up trash/litter.
- Stretch and reach to access plumbing /electrical systems.
- Navigate stairs and step to access office and other campground facilities.
- See and hear in order to safely drive truck and/or golf cart.
- See, read and comprehend labels on cleaning products in order to use safely according to product directions.
- Strong computer literacy, i.e., e-mail, Excel and Word.