Employed by: Director of Campgrounds
- Managerial experience with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to use computer.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Posses strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Ensures Good Host concepts are utilized with every staff contact with public.
Responsible to: Area Supervisor /Director of Campgrounds/Executive Director
Administers: Campground/Day Use Operations
Purpose of Job: Manager will be responsible for permit compliance. Managers are responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance and safety of their facilities within the annual budget
- Responsible for day-to-day oeprations of the recreation site. Performs any duties required to maintain operational integrity of area.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Ensures Good Host concepts are utilized with every staff contact with public.
- Responsible for supervision, training and direction and support of staff. Assists with employee recruitment program.
- Responsible for accurate and timely record keeping and reporting including revenue, maintenance, safety and demographic reports.
- Oversees site budget, make deposits and issue cash refunds where appropriate.
- Compliance with O & M requirements in their district. Identifies safety hazards and be responsible for repair. Coordinates and helps to identify campground needs and adherence to Operations Plan.
- Coordinates maintenance projects with the Director of Campgrounds and/or Area Supervisor.
- Facilitates meetings held regularly during the season as a combination of planning work assignments and training opportunities. Attends meetings with the Forest Service, as needed
- Responsible for clean restrooms, campsites and other campground facilities.
- Assists with mowing and grounds maintenance.
- Responsible for greeting and registering guests and collecting user fees.